Mobility Solutions (EPC, PDSN, SP WiFi)
Mobility is defined as the ability to move or be moved freely and easily. In IT and telecom content, it implies the continuity of some or all services (Voice, Video, Data) whether you are on a 2G, 3G, 4G, Wifi, or any other mobile network.
Mobile traffic from smartphones and other portable devices, along with new traffic types like M2M applications, are creating huge volumes of mobile data traffic. The signaling requirements for these diverse applications are even more challenging than the capacity needs. To keep pace, operators must continually expand their mobile networks but in the race to meet short-term needs, they risk adding layers of complexity that will make their business less agile, less competitive, and less profitable over time.
To succeed in this environment, operators need solutions that can address new demands while reducing the capital and operational expenditures (CapEx and OpEx) of the network. This includes older 2G and 3G services and newer ones as Cisco provides a smooth transition to 4G LTE. They need tools to take advantage of the advanced capabilities of their networks to create new revenue-generating services. They need to simplify and accelerate the process of adding new enterprise and M2M customers and bringing new applications to market.
Packet Core solution allows Service Providers to capture untapped revenue opportunities, particularly with the proliferation of Internet of Everything (IoE) and machine-to-machine (M2M) connections. All next generation solutions combine all packet core services — for 4G, 3G, 2G, Wi-Fi, and small cell networks — into a single solution.
NETS has partnered with Cisco to provide turnkey packet core solutions. Cisco provides a universal mobile packet core to support all your wireless services in a single solution. It uses the same Cisco award-winning mobile packet core technology used by more than 300 mobile network operators in 75 countries. But it lets you take advantage of those capabilities with the flexibility, efficiency, and scale of virtualized cloud services.
- CISCO Evolved Packet Core (LTE/EPC)
- CISCO WiFi solution for Telcos
- FTTx MPLS TP Platform
- CALIX multiservice platform
- CPEs & Dongles for LTE / Wi-Fi
- FTTH/GPON network rollout solutions
- Cisco ASR 5000
- Sun Netra T5520 as Web Element Manager (WEM) for network management
- Sun Fire X4270 as Mobility Unified Reporting server (MUR)
- Cisco ASA5585 Firewall
- Cisco UCS C200 M2 as Web Element Manager WEM
Why Nets International?
- Part of the team who deployed first Cisco LTE packet core solution in the region in DU Telecom
- Part of the team who deployed first Cisco PDSN based on CDMA 2000 for Etisalat – Pakistan
- Advanced Technology partner for Cisco Mobility
- More than 8+ EPC consultants dedicated for the MEA region