Driving digital transformation and getting more with less: How UAE is setting hybrid cloud trends
Date: 09 November 2020 Monday
Time: 1200 Hrs UAE (GST)
Businesses of all sizes including yours are growing with incredible amounts of data and applications. Multi cloud deployments and managing them have become the central to IT strategy. Join this panel discussion of cloud experts for an interactive session to know more.
Register to learn more
- What are the recent cloud adoption trends that are ushering UAE in the forefront of digital innovation?
- Why business enterprises and retail groups are using cloud technologies to unlock hyper-personalised experiences for their customers?
- How hybrid cloud technologies the best choice – data lakes, artificial intelligence, digital twins and much more?
- Regional Cloud data centres in Middle East – What’s on post-covid?
Sulava is a pioneer in the Microsoft cloud revolution. Sulava was established in 2010 in Helsinki, Finland, and is one of the leading Microsoft cloud partners in the world. Sulava is not only focusing on technology, but also on how new technologies can change how people work and be much more efficient in their daily work. Sulava expanded its operation to UAE in 2019, and has already moved over 100 000 users to Microsoft Teams, and helped the enablement of remote working in UAE organizations.
Part of the webinar participation, Sulava is offering a free consultancy session for your organization for the topic of your choice. For consultations, select any topic of your choice.
- Azure cloud services for your workplace,
- Microsoft E5 security.
- Zero Trust Security model
- or how to enable the Modern Workplace for your own workforce.
Account Director, Sulava Gulf
Seppo will moderate this session. He is driving Sulava’s business in Middle East with a passion to deliver Microsoft cloud offerings that will add to the rapidly changing business requirements.
CTO, Sulava Oy, Finland
Kimmo is leading the technology team of Sulava to promote a new kind of work culture, which are at the core of efficient exploitation of cloud computing and social technologies.
Dr Ramamurthy Venkatesh
Business Head, NETS International
Venkatesh is leading NETS Internationals’ system integration ambitions in UAE to plan, build, support and manage digital infrastructure, cloud and cyber security needs of both enterprise and SME clients for better productivity yet with lower TCO.
CEO, NTT Data Middle East
Ravi is heading the Middle East operations of NTT DATA, which is focussed to offering best-in-class consulting services and enterprise solutions for diverse industries. NTT Data team is accelerating cloud innovation and application migration solutions.