How we can onboard Skilled resources?
British Telecom (BT) is spreading Fibre Network throughout UK by it’s Openreach programme. Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) portfolio is part of Openreach programme that lets you share our existing duct and pole infrastructure, within our physical infrastructure.
1. BT PIA Accredited Engineers
- We can provide fully trained and accredited engineers to you on a weekly and monthly basis.
- You do not need to invest in any tools/test equipment as our engineers will have it. It will help to improve operational efficiency and will reduce your capital expenditure and you will pay as per daily rates.
- Our workmanship quality is right first time and is achieved through installation audits, customer feedback and regular review of our engineers.
- We are aiming to be the key player in providing resources to the FTTH / telecom market by training, mentoring and capacity development.
2. Fibre / FTTH Planning Engineers
- We can provide remote or on-site GPON/FTTH planning engineers
- We provide both external and in-house resources who are performing similar jobs for other clients.
- Focus on Your Core Business Process
- Reduced Labor Costs and Overhead Expenses
- Control Cash Flow
- Access to New Resources
- Managed Risk
Skilled Resources simplified.
Why outsourcing skilled resources matter?
As businesses across sectors focus on technology-driven transformation, the UK IT outsourcing market continues to grow. The 2020 UK IT Sourcing Study, conducted by Whitelane Research in collaboration with PA, explores the trends behind this growth through the most comprehensive UK survey to date.
How we ensure right resources at right time?
Real business value can only be generated if organizations have the right people in the right place at the right time. However, it’s not just about being in the right place at the right time, but knowing what to do when you find yourself there.
That’s where our NETS team can make a difference.