Managed Services are services which are being managed on behalf of the customer which typically covers the operation and optimization of a customer network.
The challenge in the industry are two prong:
- Technologies and advancements require companies to continiously hire, train and retain ICT staff which takes considerable time, energy and financial resources causing companies to divert from their actual goals of core business
- Creating and making setups for ICT needs for one company alone may be a very high costs and could be considerably reduced if one provider can deliver similar services to multiple clients with nearly the same staff
Nets is addressing both these challenges with its skilled, trained staff in focused technology areas and a NOC setup to be able to deliver these services to multiple clients. Kindly see below the managed services products for telecom, enterprise, SME customers as well as manufacturers.
Support to Equipment Manufacturers/Vendors
First and Second level troubleshooting support is being provided to equipment manufacturers/vendors for MEA region. This support includes 9×5 telephonic and email support, with onsite engineer availability on need basis. Onsite support is presently being provided in UAE and main cities of Pakistan.
The Equipment manufacturers/vendors is keen this support so that number of tickets to the vendor can be reduced and addressed at first level. This ensures lower costs to Manufacturers and eventually to end customer (Calls a regional GCC number)
On Site Support
There are certain technical issues which cannot be resolved with remote support. NETS International provides onsite support services to its customers in MEA (*) region with a Service Level Agreement of 4 hours.
Microsoft Lync Support
NETS International has made a packed services that covers support not only for the Lync software but the entire peripheral products. Nets Lync support ishas the following features:
- End to End Network Support
- IP Phones and Video End Point Support with Hardware Replacement Services
- Voice Gateway and/or SBC Support with Hardware Replacement Services
- Lync Server Support with Hardware Replacement Services
- Lync Server Application + Components Support
- Up gradation and Patch Management
- 24x7x365 Support (optional)
- Proactive Customer Monitoring (optional)
- On Site Support for Critical Outages
First and second level remote/onsite troubleshooting support can be provided in the EMEA region on call or email.
The support can be provided in the technology areas of Unified Communications and collaboration, Routing & Switching, Mobility, , cloud computing, broadband business intelligence. The vendors who we have expertise in above include Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper, Palo Alto, Polycom, Sonus, Allied Telesis, Alcatel-Lucent, Ericsson, Fiberhome, Tellabs, Ciena, etc.